Vitamin IV Therapy
What is Vitamin Intravenous Therapy?
Vitamin Intravenous Therapy, or IV Therapy, or Vitamin Drip is an effective way to deliver vitamins, minerals, and other essential nutrients directly into the bloodstream through an intravenous infusion. This method bypasses the digestive system, allowing for faster and more effective absorption of nutrients into the body.
IV therapy is often used as a complementary treatment to support overall health and wellness, boost the immune system, improve skin health, increase energy, and much more. The specific vitamins and minerals included in these infusions are tailored to your specific needs.
Give us a call today if you are interested in learning more about how to improve your health and well-being through Intravenous Vitamin Drip Therapy!
What are the benefits of Vitamin IV Drip Therapy?
IV therapy is a safe and effective way to deliver essential nutrients directly into the bloodstream. This provides higher doses of certain nutrients and antioxidants than can be obtained through oral supplementation! IV Drips are also known as Myers Cocktail.
There are various advantages to Vitamin IV Therapy including:
- Increasing energy and metabolism
- Can be customized to an individual’s health status and goals
- Can help support immune function and reduce the severity and duration of illnesses
- Nourish, supplement, and replenish nutrients and vitamins for optimal health and wellness
- Can help alleviate migraines, chronic fatigue, and other health concerns
- Reduce hair loss and slow the aging process
What are the types of IV drips we offer?
- Hair Loss IV Drip- Vitamin A, + B3(niacin) + B6(pyridoxine) + B7(biotin) + B9(folate) + B12 + Vitamin C + Vitamin E + Zinc + Omega-3 Fatty Acid(Fish Oil)
- Anti-Aging IV Drip-Vitamin C + B 1 + B2 + B3 + B5 +B6 + L-Glutamine + L-Proline + L-Lysine + L-Carnitine + Magnesium + Sodium + Calcium + Zinc + Manganese + Chromium + Selenium + Copper + Chloride + Glutathione + Water
- Energy Boost IV Drip-Vitamin C + B 12 + B 1 + B2 + B3 + B5 +B6 + L-Taurine +
L-Glutamine + L-Arginine + Magnesium + Sodium + Calcium + Zinc + Manganese + Chromium + Selenium + Copper + Chloride + Water
- Immune System Boost IV Drip- B-Complex Vitamins + Vitamin B12 +Vitamin C + Glutathione
- Detoxifying IV Drip-Vitamin C + B 12 + B 1 + B2 + B3 + B5 +B6 + L-Glutamine +
L-Carnitine + Magnesium + Sodium + Calcium + Zinc + Selenium + Chloride + Glutathione + Water
- Weight Loss IV Drip-Vitamin C + B 1 + B2 + B3 + B5 +B6 + L-Glutamine + L-Proline + L-Lysine + L-Carnitine + Magnesium + Sodium + Calcium + Zinc + Manganese + Chromium + Selenium + Copper + Chloride + Glutathione + Water
- Migraine IV Drip-Vitamin C + B 1 + B2 + B3 + B5 +B6 + L-Glutamine + N-L-Acetyl-L-Cysteine + L-Arginine + L-Taurine + Magnesium + Sodium + Glycerolphosocholine (GPC) + Calcium + Zinc + Chloride + Water
Menopause IV Drip
- Vitamin C IV Drip-Vitamin C + B1 + B2 + B3 + B5 +B6 + Magnesium + Sodium + Calcium + Zinc + Chloride + Water
Customizing your IV Therapy
Taking a personalized approach to your wellness is crucial to target your individual needs and goals. At Freedom Clinic we customize your IV therapy based on your specific concerns.
This process involves first consulting with our Trichologist and having blood work completed. Following this, a Naturopath doctor then creates a custom combination of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants based on your blood work report. Our registered nurse will then administer the IV therapy. Most IV infusions take less than an hour to complete and don’t involve any downtime.
Additional Services: Vitamin D, A and B12 Shots
In addition to our IV Therapy, we also offer Vitamin D, A and B12 Shots which are designed to enhance your body’s natural energy levels and immune system.
Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin that plays an important role in brain function and red blood cell production. Vitamin B12 deficiency is common worldwide, and absorption decreases with age. In accordance with Health Canada, the recommended daily intake of vitamin B12 is 2.4 micrograms per day and to meet these guidelines, many people receive regular Vitamin B12 injections.
We also provide Vitamin D shots for those who may be deficient in Vitamin D or need some extra supplementation as absorption of Vitamin D through your diet or exposure to sunlight may be difficult or limited. A full 40% of people we see are vitamin D deficient.
Vitamin D injections are not limited to strengthening bones but have other benefits including improvement in mood and energy, anxiety reduction, allergy sensitivity reduction, and helping to improve skin health, immune function, hair growth, among other functions.
Vitamin A injections have a lot of antioxidant properties. It is a very important nutrient for cell devision, growth, reproduction, immunity and your vision. (retinoid, retinol)
Freedom Clinic IV Therapy Drips are administered By A Registered Nurse and Custom Compounded By A Naturopathic Doctor.
Call today to book your initial consultation and find more about how Vitamin Drips can help improve your life.