Now Accepting Resumes
FREEDOMclinic is currently accepting resumes for the following position:
Non-Surgical Hair Replacement Technician
FREEDOMclinic operates a busy hair loss clinic in the North York region. The position offered is for an experienced Hair Replacement Technician. Working hours are from Tuesday through Saturday. Flexibility in hours is required, as total hours per week can vary between 25 and 40 hours per week.
Although full training will be required, experience in non-surgical hair replacement is also required. The applicant may also be required to attend training seminars and workshops, and the occasional weekend conference out of town. Generally, these workshops occur on days off (Sunday/Monday) and are compulsary. Workshop expenses will be covered by the company.
We are looking for a dedicated, reliable team player: a person who has a passion for hair and hair replacement, and is empathetic towards clients’ hair loss concerns.
Duties Include, But May Not Be Limited To
- Servicing non-surgical hair replacements for men and women, as well as hair extension clients. This may include haircuts, attachments of hair systems, colouring, styling, and perming.
- All attachment types, including all bonding methods, tape, and clips
- Micro-point, micro-link, perimeter fusion, “Evolve”, full head, etc.
- All system and base types, including partial, full wigs, extensions, synthetic, and human hair
- Cutting, colouring, and perming of both natural hair and hair systems, as well as hair extensions
- Measuring and molding for custom hair systems, and adjusting hair systems when needed.
- Client Education and Care
- Keeping the client informed and educated about their hair, hair systems, and scalp health.
- Scalp Health Servicing
- Performing a variety of scalp care and hair loss treatments
- Scalp care and hair loss treatment follow-up
- Sales and Sales Assistance
- Perform repeat sales and sales of new product offerings to existing clients
- Sales of recommended product lines to service clients
- Maintain a clean and healthy work environment in accordance with Toronto Health Personal Care Worker policies.
- Contribute to the overall organization and cleanliness of service areas
- Must be a licensed Hair Stylist
- Must be a team player
- Ability to solve client issues
- Effective computer skills are an asset
- Exceptional communication skills are required
- Fast and intuitive self-starter
- Ability to handle busy situations with a calm efficiency
- Reliability is a must
- Some experience in non-surgical hair replacement is required
- A career minded person is required, with a desire to learn new techniques
- A passion for helping people with hair loss problems is required
- Knowledge of the following are definite assets: Evolve, Biolon, Head First, Terapo Medic, and any other specific training in the hair loss and replacement industry
Please forward resume to email@example.com
Administrative assistant, medical
25.00 hourly / 40 hours per Week
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
Experience an asset
Interview patients to obtain case histories
Schedule and confirm appointments
Maintain filing system
Perform general clerical work, such as order supplies and maintain inventory
Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
Determine and establish office procedures and routines
Enter and format electronically based medical reports and correspondence and prepare spreadsheets and documents for review
Initiate and maintain confidential medical files and records
Supervise and train other staff in procedures and in use of current software
Perform data entry
Provide customer service
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Work under pressure
Attention to detail
Efficient interpersonal skills
Excellent oral communication
Health care plan
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups:
Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Older workers, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit
How to apply
By applying directly on Job Bank (Direct Apply)